Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Sinclair Community College

I attend Sinclair Community College. Sinclair Community College is considered to be one of the best community colleges in the United States as well as the school with the lowest tuition in the state of Ohio. I do not have to spend a penny to go to school year, in fact I have even been receiving money for going to school here. My Junior and Senior year of high school I was in a program where if I graduated with a 3.5 or above I would be given both a free lab top and two years of schooling at Sinclair with my tution paid for. The class I was in proved to be a lucky break in my life and I have greatly benefited from enrolling in it. I hope I receive as much education as I can. I also hope I do not waiste any classes. Sinclair has so far proven to be a valuable experience for me. I use to think college would be all knitting gritty with everyone being cruel, but this has proven not to be true. I have met several good people here at Sinclair and I have the feeling there will be many more good things to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment